The other day I realised it's been a little while since I emptied out my handbag, especially when Shell picked it up the other day and commented on how heavy it was. This is the story of my life, it seems I can't leave the house without, well everything! I'm especially bad with pens, I have a strange little phobia that I might get stuck without a pen, so I always make sure I have a couple (or eight!) in my handbag. So here's what's making my bag so heavy.
1. Bag - My favourite brown leather handbag from Paris
2. Moleskine journal
3. Elk wallet
4. Three pairs of sunglasses
5. Mints, seven pens, a pencil and a highlighter
6. Bracelet (to dress up an outfit) and glasses
7. Notebook and $1.10 in coins
8. Two lip glosses and my favourite red lipstick
9. Post it notes and headphones
10. Work keys and car keys
Feel free to play along and take a photo of your handbag!
Leave a comment and let me know so I can check it out.