Sunday, 5 February 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my thrifting friends! I hope your weekend has been fabulous and you've found some wonderful second hand treasures.  Perhaps there was even a garage sale or two in your area. Got to love close to home thrifting!  Thanks so much for playing along last week, check out all the amazing finds over here.   

This week I went back to work, so I've had to cut back on my daily thrifting adventures, however I was able to score some lovely bits and pieces earlier in the week and some fabulous dresses for Wilde Asher too.  We also had a quick trip around yesterday and found a few more fun things for our kitchen and for the caravan.


Thanks to the keen thrifting eyes of my lovely friend Sarah, I picked up this gorgeous canister set.  I just love the bright colours.


A few lovely bright Pyrex pieces this week... 


I love a bit of retro glassware.. and a sweet citrus inspired Pyrex carafe, perfect for home made lemonade.


And these two fun Japanese dishes.. I'm thinking they might be great for crafty bits and pieces.

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
Much Love
xxx


23 comments:

  1. The canisters are my faves this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the best home decor and kitchenware and in the sunniest colors and happiest patterns too! Neat canister set, it will definitely brighten your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sunny pyrex! I never have much luck with vintage homewares in Canberra but my sister in Sydney has great success with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Long time stalker here (love your blog!) first time "commenter", but I just had to say that your Pyrex finds this week made my heart stop. Believe it or not those two pieces are exactly what I'm searching for LOL! I have the larger and smaller bowls to match that one you have (when I find that one I'll have the complete set), and I'm in search for that exact lid for my yellow divided dish! I found a Butterfly Gold lid this week, and even though it doesn't match my divider I just had to buy it as it was only 50c at my local Anglicare shop. You've been so so lucky! Send those Pyrex angels my way please! Heh heh! :)

    PS. I don't have a blog to post my wonderful weekly thrifty finds but I may just have to start one... one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet.
    i have a versatile award for you at www.blackheartandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The canisters are lovely & the little Japanese trays are quite divine too!
    Cheers ~ Lara

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am smitten with those canisters, they a pressing all my retro buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the carafe and glasses, brilliant find.
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely bright things. Love the glasses and the canisters the most! Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything is so bright and happy, I love it all! (Drooling over the carafe set and the canisters!).

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always find such great treasures - love everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog! am so excited to start sharing my finds! Just became a follower!
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful finds, I wish I could find anything like that

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting. Love that pyrex pattern.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I found some super sweet pyrex this week and have already cooked in it, it just makes me want to get in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really groovy and fun finds this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I love your finds. The canisters are fabulous. I want to live in your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have found some Johnson love for you Sophie. I dont collect it at all. But happy to pass it on to you!!! I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those canisters are fabulous! I love all of the bright color you found this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I so love your finds!!! The colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those colorful glasses are amazing! I can't wait for my leg to heal so I can get back out to thrifting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x