Sunday, 12 February 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Good afternoon my fabulous thrifting friends!  I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday and have had a chance to do a spot of thrifting during the week. It seem my computer is enjoying the slow pace Sunday too today, which is why Flea Market Finds is coming to you a little later than usual.  Be sure to check out everyone's fabulous finds from last week over here and as always thanks ever so much for sharing your treasures every week.

I find it fascinating that when your thrifting items often come in waves, for a while you seem to find heaps of a particular item and then nothing for a while.  Earlier in the week I find some lovely fun retro homewares and later in the week, everything I stumbled across seemed to be red, perfect for Valentine's Day, including this sweet love heart pillow case .


This fabulous vintage flour sifter.. I love the typography and instructions on the front 'one hand to sift the other to mix', too cute!


A sweet set of vintage well loved spice canisters


A sweet Meakin dish and spoon still in it's original box


And a few vintage Golden Hands magazines.. I just love the illustrations and can't wait to try out a few projects.

I'd love to know what you found this week.  To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along.  Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.   Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting!
Much Love
xxx




13 comments:

  1. Yes, love those old fashion illustrations. So stylish, no matter what the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sifter Sophie :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh that flour sifter is superb! *s*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do love an old sifter, like mum use to have. I also have pics if my mum laying in bed at the age of 16 with love heart sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those spice canisters are just gorgeous! I need to find a set for myself soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a new follower and enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Flour sifter is so lovely! What a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love finding those old magazines, always an interesting read and peek into what was happening in the year they were published. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you always have fabulous finds!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x