Sunday, 25 March 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday my thrifting friends!  I do hope your weekend has been delightful and filled with some wonderful finds indeed.  Thanks so much for playing along last week, there were some amazing finds, I just loving popping by to see what you've discovered.  You can see everyone's finds just over here.

This week I had some lovely finds, some sweet dresses and a couple of gems that I was delighted to stumble across.

 
I'm totally smitten with this ripple pattern crochet blanket.  The colours are so pretty and it will make the perfect addition to our bedroom.

One of my fun finds this week was this Chinese retro Monoploy board.  It's got all the pieces and I just love the colours and typeography. I also scored the sheet underneath, it's one of the sweetest I've ever found.


And I was super excited to find a Sara Moon mirror at the tip shop.  I've been searching for a Sara Moon piece for years and I just love the gorgeous whimsical image. 

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx




23 comments:

  1. That blanket is triff! Great finds as usual...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours on the blanket... Delish! This is weird... My post this week has Monopoly too and how I may be living in the Matrix... Something is going on HaHa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually gasped when I saw your blankie...
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - great Sara Moon mirror!
    I've got the same as a big print.
    Gorgeous stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ripple blanket is divine and the vintage Chinese Monoploy set is so lovely and quaint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beatiful blankie, great design and colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds, as per usual!! Loving that Monopoly set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My darling Sophie, where on earth do you stash all this stuff!?! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really did find some lovely pieces! The Sara Moon mirror is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun finds! I really love the blanket and that Monopoly set is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blanket is wonderful! It's so rare to get such good colour combo! Briar x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing finds as always! That blanket is just wonderful! <3

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gorgeous blanket! Love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh man- sara moon! I remember yeaaaars ago I went to an auction and bought about 15 huge prints of hers in frames, for a buck! No one else wanted them. I wonder what happened to them...

    Chinese Monopoly would make for many a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Sara Moon mirror is unusual, sweet finds!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Monopoly game and the Sara Moon mirror are probably two of the coolest things that I have ever seen! And to find them in the same week? Total score!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting. Good finds. Love the afghan throws.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The blanket was a wonderful find Sophie, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've seen so many of those beautiful blankets lately and they are either overpriced or not the perfect one for me! Hopefully some of the ones I've been eyeing recently will go down in price soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the blanket, and congrats on getting the mirror you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks much for hosting! I love your new blanket, I think it's great. You and your readers are always welcome to join my thrifty love link up too.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The colorful blanket is my favorite! Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness that blanket is amazing! love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x