Sunday, 1 April 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happiest of Sunday to you my lovely thrifting friends.  I hope your Sunday has been fabulous so far.  It's a perfect day in my part of the world and I'm so delighted to be on holidays.  How has your week of thrifting been? I hope you have found some lovely treasures to share.  Pop over here to check out last week's delights and just look at all the gorgeous colours and patterns.  I just love having you stop by each week! 

This week I found a lovely little stash of bits and pieces late yesterday just before the thrift shops closed for the day.  It was a last minute stop off and I thought I would come home empty handed but quite unexpectedly I stumbled upon these lovely finds.



I just love the colour and pattern on these Wedgewood saucers.  Now I'm on the search for matching cups.


I found some gorgeous dresses too and this is one of my favourites.  Can't wait to wear it!


This perfect pair was a delightful find, in lovely condition and with their matching side plates. 


And well I just couldn't go past this Fireking sugar bowl and super cute cross stitch, so they same home with me too.

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx

28 comments:

  1. I love the pair of tea cups and saucers, the design and colours look so autumnal x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie you have done well with the thrifting, sometimes those last minute stops provide some real treasures. The sugar bowl is a beauty and love the cups and saucers. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophie
    I hope you received the Johnson plate as a whole and not in pieces :)

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those saucers! So pretty ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those saucers are beautiful! Would match my imaginary house very well:)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Sophie! That dress is gorgeous. What a great find! I'm hoping you have uploaded these other dresses to your instagram, which I'm heading off to stalk now! The little cross-stitch is so cute too. I nearly brought a big one with an elk on it, but Shane convinced me I should make my own ... so I guess I am.
    Happy Sunday to you, Sophie!
    Kel xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Wedgewood saucers are amazing and I love the look of the dress too. Pretty great finds!

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is the first set of plates- love the pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your flea market link up, great to see what everyones found on there adventures :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds as always! I love the little plates especially. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is stunning! It looks so good in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is so cute! I can't wait to see you wearing it!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dress is darling! Congrats on all of your great finds!
    Cheers ~ Lara

    ReplyDelete
  14. "You always find the cutest dishes"
    Those saucers are so sweet.
    I also adore the set you found!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh i love flea markets so much!
    you always find so many fun goodies

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress looks lovely! I can't wait to see you wear it. :)

    feathersandbirds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE that dress! The fabric is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Soooo pretty...Love the dress and the sugar bowl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'll join the chorus in saying that dress is TOO CUTE! Great find! thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The dress is soooo yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I may have done that cross stitch!
    Sometimes it is fun to find something knkowing you have to continue to search for the pieces that go with it, or even if you do not HAVE to search for additional pieces, to happen upon them at a later date and be delighted.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The dishes are great and the dress is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have just used you links tool and added my latest finds, great idea, I love sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the needle point, I wish I could find something like that! This is my first link up with you. I just started my own blog - that will focus a lot on my thirfting finds!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks much for hosting! I love the colors too on those saucers. So pretty! You and your readers are always welcome at my thrifty love link up every friday.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sophie! I have eight more of these cups and saucers that i found a month ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x