Sunday, 8 April 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Easter Sunday! Thanks so much for stopping by to join me for Flea Market Finds.  I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and have found a few lovely thrift stores that have stayed open over the Easter weekend. I can't wait to see all your finds! Pop over here to check out last week's stash of goodies.

This week I had one of those wonderful weeks where I had not one, but two items I've been searching for appear right before my eyes.  It was my lucky week indeed!


I've been searching for yellow Pyrex for what seems like forever, so when these appeared on Tuesday I think I squealed.  It's such a gorgeous set and is certainly wonderful inspiration to get baking.


And on the same day I also found this fabulous set of Capri condiment canisters.  I've been after a set of these ever since my kitchen makeover and I'm ever so delighted! I know poor old Cloves is missing his lid but I'm sure one will turn up somewhere.  Other than the missing lid they are in such lovely condition and will certainly make my kitchen a happy place!


Of course I found a few other lovely odds and ends too, including this sweet set of retro Hollywood melamine plates. 


And I just couldn't leave without this fun print and a little bit of Johnson love.

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx


21 comments:

  1. ooo those condiment canisters are great! i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure where you live but my antique shop has several pieces of that yellow Pyrex. I could try to ship some to you ((with lots of padding of course!)) if you want more. Let me take some pics for you if you think you might want them and I'll send it your way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just read that you live in Australia...hahaha. Might be a tiny bit tricky to send it from the states...

      Delete
  3. Oh WOW the spice jars are awesome!!! Love all the color in that set. What a neat treasure. Thanks much for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I'd found those cannisters I'd be floating on cloud nine all week, they're FANTASTIC, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those canisters are so sweet! Love all of the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those canisters! Everything is beautiful! But those canisters...perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh those canisters are amazing! Great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome canisters! You might s lid on eBay if your lucky! Hope your enjouying Confest ...
    Kel xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw - love the little print - so cute!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can never resist vintage pyrex. I particularly love the yellow and blue variations. Also, you've been finding some fab canisters lately.

    Thanks for letting us all play along and share our finds

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your successful thrifting week. Two coveted finds in the same week is certainly cause for a happy dance!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I too love the condiment canisters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely finds this week soph, the pyrex is a gorgeous colour. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 months ago I found a large one of those yellow pyrex bowls at a goodwill for $4. Two days later i dropped it in the sink and it broke. I was totally heartbroken. wonderful find.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the yellow pyrex and canisters, half the fun is searching for those missing parts isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always find the neatest things...the Pyrex is my favorite! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting! Your spice jars are my favorite. I've never seen anything like them...great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the pyrex: we have the same print in the 4 piece bowl set: still in the family from my mum's 1970s wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x