Sunday, 22 April 2012

Flea Market Finds


Happy Sunday my thrifting friends, I do hope you are having a wonderful weekend full of thrifty goodness.  Thanks so much for playing along last week, all those beautiful finds send my heart a flutter! Pop over here to check them all out and enjoy the vintage fun.

This week the local thrift shops were a little low of vintage goodness, so I was delighted to find a few sweet treats yesterday after some searching and a little bit of luck too!


My favourite find this week is this lovely Polariod camera in its gorgeous original case, complete with instructions and flashcubes.  I love the touch of pink on the front and I'm thinking that case might just make an amazing handbag!


I'm also loving this little orange teapot.. the perfect size for one.


Of course a thrifting week is not complete without a few pretty plates and saucers.


And I found a stash of really gorgeous scarves.. my favourite is this one. which reminds me of this Mary Quant inspired image. 

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx





29 comments:

  1. The teapot and the vintage camera are great! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polaroid camera looks amazing Sophie! Not bad for a quiet week at the oppies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun! adore the polaroid business & that teapot is perfectly mod. i've been itching for a thrifting trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little thrifting post is not ready, since it's still Saturday night here in beautiful Arkansas, but I do love that plate in the bottom left of the picture. I'll be linking up some time in the next 24 hours. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What delightful finds.
    You've totally got a ute little handbag in the camera case. I can see it with a few cute brooches or badges added!?
    How I would love to find a perfect orange or green teapot.....lucky you.
    Finally I love the scarf, I'm utterly fond of yellow at the moment I would of nabbed it in a heartbeat. Whata great haul you've got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all those beautiful eclectic plates: once again gorgeous finds Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh oh the little orange tea-pot is super cute, I am sure tea would taste even more yummy out of it.Perfect.
    Happiness to you V

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love the plates. I always feel disappointed if I don't find some pretty plates on my thrifty travels. I love the teapot too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. man you find polaroids all the time, i'd LOVE to find one, lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that teapot is sensational. it would fit so well in my house. and the plates! great finds, as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow,so lucky to find a polaroid!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That polaroid with everything intact is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right, the polaroid bag would be awesome as a handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooooo i am loving the polaroids. I never find anything this exciting. I think the case would make an excellent handbag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the tea pot, it matches my new orange plate perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, this is so awesome. I don't know if there are any things like this in Cape Town, South Africa... but I'm gonna look!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love old cameras. Wish I still had my Polaroid. Back then I didn't appreciate it as much as I would now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes -- I think that will make a wonderful handbag! You always find the coolest stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting Sophie. Great polaroid find.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh how fun-loving all these finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great finds! I find Polaroid cameras all the time, but the flashcubes are a different story! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The teapot is stunning! I'm so obsessed with bright orange right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. The orange teapot is great! Thanks for sharing and for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh swoon - you did get some lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your teapot is delightful! I love the bright cheery orange --I so would've scooped that up in a heartbeart! Thanks for hosting the share - I am loving the thrill of the thrift and seeing other found treasures is almost as much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x