Saturday, 14 April 2012

Happy Weekend..



Happy Weekend! I hope you've had a lovely week and are all set for a fabulous weekend.  We've got so much planned, including some serious thrifting this morning, followed by brunch and a super fun DIY.  This afternoon there is some photo shoot action and tomorrow we're off to the markets and then on to lunch by the river at the beautiful Trentham Estate. What are your plans for the weekend? Looking for something fun to do? Why don't you..

Go for a delightful bike ride.. (I'm seriously adoring this bicycle!)
Write a poem about your favourite vintage dress and submit it over here
Make a sweet paper garland for your an afternoon tea party
Grab a fabulous friend and take some fun jumping photos
Get inspired to create an amazing crocheted blanket
Add some fun colours to your hair for the weekend
Make a super cute toy for your mischievous cat 
Get inspired to go on a lovely little camping expedition
Stand out from the crowd is this fantastic dress

Pop back by later this afternoon for a fun, high flying DIY..

Much Love
xxx

Gorgeous illustration by Kareena Zerefos one of my very favourite artists

3 comments:

  1. 1999 Mercury Mountaineer AC Compressor

    I wanted to thank you for this great post!! I enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked and waiting for all the new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a blanket and cute dress too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the dot garland DIY! I'm a little bit obsessed with garlands at the moment...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x