Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Making Us Smile.. Peaches & Cream




This fabulous peach table adds the perfect pop of colour to any room..


A gorgeous touch to this wedding cake..


A beautiful daily reminder..


The dress, the feathers, the location.. could it get more perfect..


Really loving everything about these sunglasses..


And it's always hard to resist a vintage caravan, especially on this pretty.

What's making you smile today?
Much Love
Sophie & Annie
xxx

Click on links for image sources 


7 comments:

  1. That caravan is so sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those sunglasses are a DREAM, that console table is just perfection, and i'll take a slice of that cake right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a lot this color, nice inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. I inspected a little vintage van (to buy) just today Sophie, seeing the van in your blog has filled me with excitement and anticipation :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The globe with peach table and the sunnies - eeek!

    bxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that caravan so so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x