Saturday, 12 May 2012

DIY Round Up.. Mother's Day Inspiration

With Mother's Day right around the corner, I couldn't resist putting together a little round up of a few of my favourite Mother's Day DIYs especially for fabulous, eclectic, quirky mums.  No hearts, flowers or fluffy pink slippers around here, instead some gorgeous, practical DIYs that mums are sure to love, chosen with the help of my own beautiful, eclectic mum and partner in crime, Annie.  So here is a little bit of inspiration to make something crafty today, for a beautiful woman in your world.


Why not try making this fabulous tote bag..


Or this fun chalkboard cheese platter, perfect for dinner parties..


How about a pretty notebook? Make it in just half an hour.


A lovely terrarium is always a delightful gift...


Add a splash of colour with this fun wooden bead necklace..


And for coffee drinking mums.. These sweet stenciled cups would be just perfect.

I'd love to hear about your favourite Mother's Day DIYs!  Leave a link in the comments and share the creative love.
Happy Crafting!
xxx

Click on links for DIYs and original images

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ideas, I would like some of these for myself but my mum would love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world's gone mad for terrariums it seems!

    I like those beads!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love and vintage dreams ~ Sophie x