Sunday, 27 May 2012

Flea Market Finds...

Happy Sunday my lovely thrifting friends! What have you been up to this weekend? I hope you've enjoyed some lovely moments with family and friends and had some wonderful thrift finds too! Pop over here to check out all the delightful finds from last week and enjoy all the vintage goodness.

This week I search high and low for my treasures, it seems the cold weather around here is stopping people parting with their lovely old bric a brac.  I thought all may have been lost and I would come home empty handed until I found these gorgeous treasures hiding in a corner.  They certainly made my day!


My find of the week was certainly these gorgeous yellow and grey canisters.  I just love the style and lettering and even through it's not quite a full set, they are such a lovely way to brighten up a room (I love seeing canisters in fun expected places).


Another sweet find was pair of Johnson cups in a sweet new to me sunflower design


And in keeping with the florals, I spied this lovely serving tray, just perfect for afternoon tea..

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday. Please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds Flickr pool too. Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx



15 comments:

  1. Those canisters are gorgeous, Sophie - they'd definitely brighten any kitchen! :-)

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perfect colour combo of those canisters. I can imagine they'd be right at home in your sweet cottage.
    And Johnson love here yet again.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely canisters yellow and grey are always a winning combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the sunflowers.(Admiring your ability to pick the perfect backdrop for each find).
    Thanks for hosting. Come and visit my blog in Ireland some time, I'm only new so am really appreciating each comment and follower. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sunny collection. The canisters are wonderful.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunflower cups are my fave. You know how to thrift!
    https://twitter.com/Gazozailac/status/206701924953767938

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the gayware canisters! i have my nanna's multi coloured set, a really special treasure in my collection. the johnson is gorgeous and that floral tray is very andy warhol! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Sophie,
    I LOVE your blogging style and I WANT everything you found, okay? Thank-ewe very much! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh those vintage cannisters are gorgeous!! I recently found a similar set that are different pastel colours and I'm just nuts about the style! I'm loving that orange plate too - so bright and pretty!
    Luvluv,
    Sway xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always enjoy how your finds coordinate -- that happens to me a lot when I'm thrifting, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so right, the font on those canisters is excellent!! Lovely, bright finds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHH those cannisters are so sweet, I love the color of them. And the cups and tray were a great find too. Anything bright and cheery is always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vintage canisters are the best! I love the lettering on those ones.

    xo
    neonrattail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the darling floral cups. leave it to you, sophie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x