Saturday, 2 June 2012

Happy Weekend..



Happy Weekend everyone! My what a busy week it's been, I'm certainly looking forward to a couple of days to unwind, get organised and get into the spirit of winter.  I'm starting this morning with a thrifting adventure and a stop to catch up with my favourite girls for coffee.  After that I think there will be some crafting on the agenda as well as keeping warm and cozy. What are you up to this weekend? Need a little inspiration? Why don't you...

Make some delightful cinnamon waffles for breakfast
Get inspired to go bold with your nail polish
Bake some super cute cross-stitch cookies
Add some pretty flowers to your up do
Get inspired to pop the kettle on and watch the world go by
Check out this gorgeous magazine
Wear a gorgeous yellow dress to brighten you day
Make this amazing looking pizza for dinner

Much Love
xxx


Inspiring artwork by the amazing Bri at designlovefest

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm so pleased to have found your blog, it's a delight. hope your weekend is super cosy and creative xox Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much lovely :) thanksyou! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great blog.. keep on giving inspirations..

    xoxo ela..
    Color Me Ela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x