Sunday, 8 July 2012

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday, hope your weekend has been wonderful, and have had an opportunity to do a spot of thrifting at your favourite stores.  Be sure to pop of over here to check out all the wonderful finds from last week and be inspired for your future thrifting endeavours.

This week was all about pyrex and vintage dresses and we were delighted by these colourful finds.


Retro orange Pyrex love...


Vintage 1960s 'Liz Rey' cotton dress.. Perfect from summer days.


A lovely piece of butter yellow Pyrex..  Love the print!


And a fun retro dress with this gorgeous graphic print..

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx





22 comments:

  1. I'm loving the orange and white pyrex - such a fresh contract of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That vintage 1960's dress looks like it would be so cool, could use that around here as our temps have been in the upper 90's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your Wilde Asher photo shoot sneak peek. It's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous fabric in the dresses and cute pyrex ~ nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always am happy when I find pyrex that is in great shape. Love both of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The fabrics on the dresses are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the print on the brown dress - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your finds this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous of the brown dress. It's just perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sophie I found the same floral Pyrex dish but in pink with white flowers during my weeks op-shopping. Love your yellow one too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Pyrex! To get them with their lid is so rare too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Envy for your Pyrex, so pretty. Over-priced in Op Shops in my part of VIC.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *Gosh both those dresses are so cute*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I'd love to find some pyrex like that! Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting. Nice Pyrex finds, not common easy to find ones either. I added Funky Finds Yard Sales this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the brown dress Sophie, another great find!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The blue dress is so cute. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great dress! The print is absolutely fabulous!
    I've mostly been all about teacups with my recent thrift finds but I have been finding some great vintage dresses too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x