Sunday, 15 July 2012

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday my thrifting friends! I hope your weekend has been wonderful and you've enjoyed a few thrifty moments and some lovely time relaxing too.  Pop over here to check out all the lovely finds from last week and get inspired for your next  thrifting outing. 

This week most of my treasures were found on a thrifty outing with Sarah on Friday.  I spent some time looking for bits and pieces for the nursery and for children's books and I'm looking forward to finding more bits and pieces in the coming weeks.   It seems all my finds are pretty in pink... I love it when my finds seem to colour co-ordinate. 


My very first piece of pink Pyrex.. I'm in love! 


Some sweet vintage pot holders..


A little floral Johnson for the collection..


And a vintage embroidered tablecloth, floral scarf and delightful Beatrix Potter recipe book..

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx



  

29 comments:

  1. Pink Pyrex perfection.
    And how lovely to be adding nursery and baby items to your op-shopping list. It's so exciting.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sophie...how are you doing..evidently keeping up with everything fabulously : ) I do love your pretty potholders. How adorable to find the Beatrix Potter cookbook..a recipe in there for camomile tea perhaps? Have a lovely week. Much love Catherine x0x0x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I need to look out for the B Potter cookbook! Seriously adorable:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some pretty finds, but the Beatrix Potter Cookbook ~ I would love to find one of those! What sort of recipes are in there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet indeed.
    I've linked up some vintage baby girls pieces, my Little V recently acquired.
    Oh Sophie you're going to have so much fun with the nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an adorable Johnson design, one of my personal favourites. Love the pink Pyrex dish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new cup and saucer and pink pyrex, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous finds! I love the cute cup and saucer and gorgeous pink Pyrex ! You have such an eye for these things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have great finds. I loved Beatrix Potter books as a girl and have managed to thrift a few for my girl. Your cook book looks great. Love the table cloth and pink Pyrex too. I've linked up and am joining in for the first time after admiring from afar. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh I love the pink pyrex!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those potholders are so lovely! I like the pyrex, too. XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting the party. It is fun to watch you thrift now for your little one's nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fabulous finds especially the pink Pyrex. Thanks so much for hosting:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting us! It's been forever since I had something to share! I love your pink pyrex! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun! I'd love to see the recipe book. I have quite a collection of recipe books based on children's books.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All very lovely! And pink just happens to be my favourite colour! Have some treasures to put on the linky later....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sophie - I live in Brisbane and just wondered if you could give me some ideas of the best places to find these beautiful things? The op shops I frequent up here don't have anything like this stuff! Thanks so much! I love your style.

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore that tablecloth. It reminds me of something that I can't put my finger on!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All your finds are wonderful but the Beatrix Potter recipe book is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely finds, I do like the tea cup.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love you finds, favourite is the Beatrix Potter Recipe Book. Thanks for hosting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for hosting! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting. Glad I could join in. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely photos as usual. I love the sweet little floral cup!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You found some great items. Thanks for hosting. Always fun to share our vintage items.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the pot holders! Thanks for hosting this - so much fun to see all the treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful finds; the pink pyrex, Beatrix Potter book and embroidered tablecloth are my favorites :) Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beatrix Potter cookbook? How charming! :)sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x