Sunday, 22 July 2012

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've enjoyed a fabulous weekend so far! Flea Market Finds comes to you a little late this evening because we've been spending the day with our wonderful friends enjoying Christmas in July.  It's amazing how festive you can feel in the middle of the year.. just add yummy food, silly Christmas cracker hats, jokes and glitter.  I can't wait to see all your thrifted finds from the week, I hope you've discovered some treasures.  Pop over here to check out all the lovely finds from last week.

If last week was all about pink, this week was all yellow and orange.  I always love finding bright, fun kitchenware and this week I hit the jackpot with a few cute pieces.


I've been searching for a sunflower Pyrex dish and lid for years and I was so excited to find this one, in perfect condition from my favourite little thrift shop.  


And these retro bowls just make me smile! I'd love to know if there is more to the set.
  

To finish off the orange and white theme, I found these gorgeous retro tumblers in their original box.  The are such a fun way to brighten up the kitchen.

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

PS. We were so close to 100 thrifters last week.  Be sure to tell your thrifty friends to add their finds too, I'd love to do a vintage giveaway when we reach 100! 

Happy Thrifting
xxx





30 comments:

  1. Sophie, these finds could cheer up Scrooge! Beautiful - all beautiful!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my wht is there not to love about all your finds this week. I'm not even going to bother choosing a favourite, it's too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! i love all your finds! best yet!! have a great time with your amigos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the Pyrex collections I see on the Pyrex Collective blogs, yours would go down a treat! Thanks for flea market finds I love linking in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chip and pretzel bowls are so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, we keep meaning to celebrate Christmas in July ~ how wonderful! The Chip and Pretzel bowls are fab, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chip and pretzel bowls. How cute!

    I'm heading out to the charity shops tomorrow morning so I will hopefully have something to add! Wish me luck!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all such perfect finds, they all match so well too! Sunflower pyrex is my favourite :)
    Faye x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you seen http://melb-opshopping.blogspot.com.au/

    I think you should contribute there, your finds are always awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a bright and happy lot of finds!!
    Well done Sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sunflower pyrex. You must have a huge kitchen to keep all your finds in!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have yet to find any boxed glassware - nice one!

    Yes, those bowls are part of a nesting/stacking set - there's a pic on my blogpost here:

    http://blissfullyimperfect.blogspot.com/2012/04/remember-this-thrift-share-monday.html

    The sunflower pyrex always makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The snack nesting bowls would be even better if there was one for dip. But I love them. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your yellow and orange!! Great pieces.

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that piece of pyrex! My girlfriend and I found the same piece out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting, I'm joining in this week! I used to have your retro bowl set. There was a small bowl marked "nuts", they all nested in each other; and there was a lid with a handle in the middle. Hope you find the other pieces, the thrill of hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have a similar snack set, there are two more bowls with mine - nuts and snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. they are terribly cute finds!! i am so lusting over those retro bowls, bookmarked this post- i am hoping i can find something similar for my dream flat! xo

    The Young Bridget Jones

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such bright and summery finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such cheery vintage in your flea finds this week. Thanks for hosting. I added a new to me cloche, fun making vignettes.

    ReplyDelete
  21. My husband bought me a set of 3 of those sunflower Pyrex casserole dishes for Christmas last year! It was the best Christmas since I was a child! Lol! I love them!!
    I love the pretzel & chip bowls too! I bought a friend some cool retro bowls like that for "Second Hand Santa" kris Kringle at work. They were awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great finds!! I was at the market today- love this post :) thanks for sharing your treasures~

    http://slidingdrawersblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all your happy little orange and yellow finds. When I was a kids, I decorated my room all in orange and yellow. Not so brave anymore, I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy sunshiny colours in your haul. I haven't seen the sunflower Pyrex around for a long time, love the shape of that one, Sophie.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your yellows and oranges! I have a solid yellow bowl I think is meant to have the daisy lid like yours. Hopefully I'll find it someday too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love how your stuff matches! ;)

    Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What fabulous finds - I love the sweet glasses :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, I sold one of those bowl sets in my Etsy shop once: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/41186333
    It came with a nut bowl and a set of coasters, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x