Sunday, 29 July 2012

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday! What are you up to on this fine day? I do hope you are enjoying your weekend and spending time doing something that you love.  Have you been on the search for all things thrifty this week? Can't wait to see what you've discovered.  Pop over here to check out all of fabulous finds from last week.

This week went by so quickly, I only had a few moments on Friday afternoon to pop into a few of my favourite thrifty spots and I was pleasantly delighted by what was waiting for me. 


After a little while of not finding any Pyrex, I've been so happy by my recent finds.  This week's casserole dish is in one of my very favourite patterns.  


I love these old metal Willow canisters and with a little bit of love it will be perfect storage for the nursery. 


Some fun floral love with this Bessemer platter..


And this fun orange kettle which will be perfect for our camping adventures..

I'd love to know what you found this week. To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. It would be just so sweet of you to link back here from your blog too, so that others can play along. Remember you can play any time during the week! Oh and pop over to Apron Thrift Girl for Thrift Share Monday.  Looking forward to seeing all of your lovely thrifty pictures. If the Linky disappears, just refresh your browser.

Happy Thrifting
xxx


25 comments:

  1. I found a Butterfly Gold this past week too. I never used to like the pattern, but it grew on me. It's quite plentiful around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a butterfly gold Pyrex bowl too. It's a pretty pattern!

    I just wanted to thank you for hosting us! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found a lot of great Pyrex tea cups last week! <3

    I cannot wait to see what you do for your nursery! When do you find out if it is a boy of girl?

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My most favorite things to find while I'm thrifting are the old metal canisters! I am not much on the 70s looking ones, but I cannot get enough of the 50s ones. I've even justified over paying for someone because I figured if I bought the whole set online I'd pay more for them because they came with matching salt and pepper shakers! (Well, not came with...every piece was individually priced!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds! I like the orange kettle. I'm linking up with my finds. Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the platter! So so pretty!

    Can't wait to see the nursery either :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that cannister. Great colours this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the green willow canister!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them all :-) inspired me to head to the thrift shops tomorrow - its been too long.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That casserole dish brings back so many memories for me! I swear that my grandmother has the exact same one!! :)

    http://pearlmeringue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh the pyrex! that's my collection. looks like it's in lovely condition too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I'm a new follower! Great finds! After all my years of thrifting, I've only found 2 pyrex bowls! One is a super ugly scratched up oarnge one but the other is a nice green.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can never have too much pyrex. My kitchen is a bit of a refuge for it! Thank you for hosting us xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finds this week. Love that orange kettle. Thanks for hosting.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love that platter! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bessemer. I have such a soft spot for it!
    Love the design on that platter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, the canister and the kettle are both darling! I love vintage metal items.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great stuff! Love the casserole dish. Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting. Love that casserole.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Sophie, wow some lovely finds this week - hope I am not too late to join in xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, I'm just getting my head around how these linkies work - I'll get to the linkback in a minute :)

    I love those vintage pyrex dishes, really would love to find some one day!

    Nice to see what others find - I adore that mini ironing set!

    Thanks for hosting this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  22. canisters, Bessemer platter, kettle all the things is looking great. canisters has so attractive look. you have nice collection of the utensils. I want to say thanks for sharing this post.

    bespoke printing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x