Saturday, 8 December 2012

Weekend Adventures..


It's with this gorgeous song playing that I set off today. My bags packed again, ready for anything... rain, sunshine or that magic moment in between.  I've even got a few flowers for my hair. 

I have a couple posts lined up while I'm away this week and for more daily inspiration and Christmas cheer, pop over to the Wilde Asher blog too. 

Wishing you a gorgeous weekend.
I look forward to catching up on your adventures very soon. 

Much Love
Sophie 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sophie
    May you find joy and peace when you reach the other side of that hill.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go dude! Rock those flowers and remember to dance!

    Chao
    Poppie
    http://thepoppie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x